Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dark Forces enemy sprites
#8
Well, you're welcome to do it if you want. I don't think it's important or worthwhile, but again...What's really worthwhile on this life? ...Geez *turns off the philosophy mode*

Well, I ripped Wolfenstein's tiles but I had the right tools to do so. It was sort of time-consuming but it wasn't hard and not that insane amount of work. I didn't tried Doom's textures but I agree with you that Dark Forces is way bigger than that.

Oooh, now I'm curious.

Much probably. I ripped it some long time ago but only a few people had this link. Now whoever wants to download it be my guest

*doing the Jedi trick* There's nothing to see here...Move along, move along...
Ok, we might have talked about sound effects, but certainly not music because it would be too troublesome (aka copyright)


Messages In This Thread
Dark Forces enemy sprites - by CrazyIvan - 04-09-2010, 11:00 AM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by Ultimecia - 04-09-2010, 12:10 PM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by CrazyIvan - 04-09-2010, 12:33 PM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by Ultimecia - 04-09-2010, 06:26 PM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by CrazyIvan - 04-10-2010, 02:02 AM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by Ultimecia - 04-10-2010, 02:14 AM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by CrazyIvan - 04-10-2010, 02:25 AM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by Ultimecia - 04-10-2010, 02:54 AM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by CrazyIvan - 04-10-2010, 03:18 AM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by Davy Jones - 04-10-2010, 07:36 AM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by TomGuycott - 04-10-2010, 07:10 PM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by Ton - 04-10-2010, 08:59 PM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by CrazyIvan - 04-11-2010, 02:29 AM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by Ton - 04-11-2010, 06:47 PM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by CrazyIvan - 04-12-2010, 02:06 AM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by Ultimecia - 04-12-2010, 07:16 AM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by Ton - 04-14-2010, 06:16 PM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by CrazyIvan - 04-17-2010, 05:38 AM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by Ultimecia - 04-18-2010, 10:40 AM
RE: Dark Forces enemy sprites - by CrazyIvan - 04-18-2010, 12:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)