Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rival Mr. Spazzy challenged you to a battle!
#1
[Image: meh.png]
At this point I'm not sure whether or not I should keep at it, or just scrap what I have here. I think I have the colors right, and the head seems not so bad, but I'm not sure about the rest. Also, the rest of his body and the other arm are giving me trouble.


Messages In This Thread
Rival Mr. Spazzy challenged you to a battle! - by Chaoxys - 04-07-2010, 10:53 PM
RE: This is starting to look Barry bad - by Gold - 04-08-2010, 12:59 AM
RE: This is starting to look Barry bad - by Gold - 04-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Barry bein Barry - by Chaoxys - 04-16-2010, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)