Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: should I keep doing this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
42.86%
6 42.86%
Yes
0%
0 0%
Yes, but you need my help.
21.43%
3 21.43%
NEVER!
35.71%
5 35.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

some sprites I made.
#15
Try don't use the forum attachments at this forum, it's one of the rules.
Other than that, they look pretty simple edits but they aren't half bad


Messages In This Thread
some sprites I made. - by LanceKnight - 04-07-2010, 01:43 AM
RE: some sprites I made. - by Lexou Duck - 04-07-2010, 12:02 PM
RE: some sprites I made. - by LanceKnight - 04-07-2010, 12:05 PM
RE: some sprites I made. - by Ultimecia - 04-07-2010, 02:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)