04-07-2010, 01:43 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2010, 11:59 AM by LanceKnight.)
Here you go. The poll will tell me if I should continue to sprite. Head to page two to veiw them.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: should I keep doing this? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| No | 6 | 42.86% | |
| Yes | 0 | 0% | |
| Yes, but you need my help. | 3 | 21.43% | |
| NEVER! | 5 | 35.71% | |
| Total | 14 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
some sprites I made.
|
|
04-07-2010, 01:43 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2010, 11:59 AM by LanceKnight.)
Here you go. The poll will tell me if I should continue to sprite. Head to page two to veiw them.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|