Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Supercade
#1
Supercade

Okay, people it's time for me to make a serious post one that could be considered "sticky-able".

There's this site called Supercade, that I play with my friends. It shares your netcode and runs some WAN fight gamespree (and a lot of other arcade games). You must get *CERTAIN DATA* but the game you want to play tells you what to look for in it's description. Google is your friend.

I play KOF 2002,and Street Fighter 3rd Strike and Super Street Fighter 2 respectively. If you want to play something else with someone mention so. I'm hoping we can one day get some tournaments going with this or just some friendly stuff going on. It's all a matter of who will play.

I'm gonna start making a list of account names. I'll start.

Djanjo


Messages In This Thread
Supercade - by Omegajak - 04-05-2010, 12:07 AM
RE: Supercade - by Alpha Six - 04-05-2010, 12:48 AM
RE: Supercade - by Omegajak - 04-05-2010, 01:07 AM
RE: Supercade - by GrooveMan.exe - 04-05-2010, 04:27 AM
RE: Supercade - by Cobalt Blue - 04-05-2010, 01:11 PM
RE: Supercade - by Alpha Six - 04-05-2010, 02:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)