Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Did anyone see Super Bowl XIV? I heard it was a final fantasy.
#1
Did anyone see Super Bowl XIV? I heard it was a final fantasy.

Some people have been testing the water before.
I was accepted into college.
Alpha comes before beta.

Tuesday is my favorite day of the week.
I had a client come into my office before I released him.
I should remember to download that file he sent me.

Some people believe testing products on animals is inhumane.
I will begin to drink my coffee later.
Are you going to the store on Tuesday as well?

I am not allowed to say what I'm saying here but it's not wrong for you to figure it out right? I'm very pumped by the way.


Messages In This Thread
Did anyone see Super Bowl XIV? I heard it was a final fantasy. - by water dog - 04-04-2010, 03:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)