04-04-2010, 10:21 AM
yup, EGG Station Zone = Final Zone
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5448/6300.mp4
My thoughts?
[spoiler] They couldn't even do a new final boss, what the fuck. I'm seriously disappointed. I hate how Sonic 4 has no storyline at all, just a bunch of rehashed levels and a rehashed ending from Sonic 2/Sonic 1. The base is destroyed but we don't know HOW THE FUCK the base is, or HOW did Sonic get there, or HOW he got out. All it happens is Sonic is running away from a base that is at least half a lightyear away from the Earth, and then all of a sudden he's running around in Splash Hill Zone, exactly like the Sonic 1's ending, in every single way possible.
But at least the cliffhanger ending got me excited. I'll just hope that Episode 1 was just doing rehashes as of fear to do something new and displease the fans, and they'll actually get serious and try to do a real sequel on Episode 2.[/spoiler]
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5448/6300.mp4
My thoughts?
[spoiler] They couldn't even do a new final boss, what the fuck. I'm seriously disappointed. I hate how Sonic 4 has no storyline at all, just a bunch of rehashed levels and a rehashed ending from Sonic 2/Sonic 1. The base is destroyed but we don't know HOW THE FUCK the base is, or HOW did Sonic get there, or HOW he got out. All it happens is Sonic is running away from a base that is at least half a lightyear away from the Earth, and then all of a sudden he's running around in Splash Hill Zone, exactly like the Sonic 1's ending, in every single way possible.
But at least the cliffhanger ending got me excited. I'll just hope that Episode 1 was just doing rehashes as of fear to do something new and displease the fans, and they'll actually get serious and try to do a real sequel on Episode 2.[/spoiler]

