Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need a DS Texture Ripper!
#2
Is it a simple sprite or a model skin? If it's a model skin, I don't know how to help. If it's a simple sprite, just get iDeaS and save screenshots or extract from the OAM viewer or whatever it was I did when I ripped Advance Wars: Dual Strike before seeing someone else already doing it.

Also search Zophar's Domain. Tile Molester might even help, I don't know. I don't know what kind of encoding the DS uses (and don't really care, but if someone wants to answer that, go ahead).


Messages In This Thread
Need a DS Texture Ripper! - by Carpaccio - 03-31-2010, 06:17 PM
RE: Need a DS Texture Ripper! - by TheouAegis - 04-01-2010, 03:42 AM
RE: Need a DS Texture Ripper! - by Carpaccio - 04-01-2010, 08:31 AM
RE: Need a DS Texture Ripper! - by Barubary - 04-01-2010, 10:18 AM
RE: Need a DS Texture Ripper! - by Carpaccio - 04-01-2010, 04:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)