Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Serious discussion of Current Consoles (PS3, X360, Wii)
#39
(08-17-2008, 10:09 PM)koopaul Wrote: Everyone seems to forget Super Mario Galaxy. Also if the Wii sucks, why is it the best selling console?

Its the cheapest and contains most party games, and is marketed as being the funniest console out there when the whole swinging remote thing becomes repetitive after the 80th game. Oh and this whole wii mote on its side sucks.


Though I do like TP for its cursor shooting thing, which I wouldn't want to go back to using the controller, I also have heard good things about Metriod Prime 3's controls.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious discussion of Current Consoles (PS3, X360, Wii) - by Flare - 08-17-2008, 10:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)