Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What is up bros.
#1
Been some time since I've seriously made anything... I feel like getting back into practice.
First this, for an art trade, made a few weeks ago.
[Image: 2229952.gif]
I happy with how this came out, aside from the sword which looks like ass.

Then theres this, Toa Tahu done up all Super Robot Wars-like.
[Image: srwtahu.gif]
Remember when Bionicle's plot wasn't a clusterfuck? Good times.

And finally there's this from months ago, finished just now.
[Image: SolaProfessionalMeanbotSmasher.gif]
All that added from the last time I posted this is (our) right arm and leg.


Messages In This Thread
What is up bros. - by Domobot - 03-29-2010, 09:59 PM
RE: What is up bros. - by Alpha Six - 03-29-2010, 10:43 PM
RE: What is up bros. - by Gold - 03-29-2010, 10:45 PM
RE: What is up bros. - by Domobot - 03-29-2010, 10:49 PM
RE: What is up bros. - by Alpha Six - 03-29-2010, 10:52 PM
RE: What is up bros. - by Gold - 03-29-2010, 10:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)