Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Cave Story (Wii)
#1
Wink 
These are the higher resolution sprites from the Wii version of Cave Story, ripped using Dolphin. This is not a complete set of textures, but it's a start.
(I just had the system rip the textures as I played through up to right after the first Balrog fight).

http://www.mediafire.com/?onjmzimmjw4

If there is interest in this, I may finish this project and rip all of the textures- else, I will not.


Messages In This Thread
Cave Story (Wii) - by suchipi - 03-28-2010, 07:08 AM
RE: Cave Story (Wii) - by Carpaccio - 03-30-2010, 12:48 PM
RE: Cave Story (Wii) - by Aguilera_87 - 03-30-2010, 12:56 PM
RE: Cave Story (Wii) - by suchipi - 03-30-2010, 04:28 PM
RE: Cave Story (Wii) - by Carpaccio - 03-30-2010, 05:09 PM
RE: Cave Story (Wii) - by suchipi - 03-30-2010, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)