Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Wii Disruption Theory
#4
Well, I'm no business expert, but I did find this one very interesting, and now I could actually kind of see the Wii sitting on top of this Console War by the end...Not saying they will, but this strategy does seem to be working well

I do have to say one thing though...I never would have thought of a Strategy like this, and I'm impressed how thought out that was...This article gave me some faith about the Wii's future...I should keep this in mind for my business classes this semester =P


Messages In This Thread
The Wii Disruption Theory - by Darkshot - 08-17-2008, 12:12 AM
RE: The Wii Disruption Theory - by Vipershark - 08-17-2008, 12:27 AM
RE: The Wii Disruption Theory - by Zee - 08-17-2008, 12:44 AM
RE: The Wii Disruption Theory - by JoshR691 - 08-17-2008, 01:12 AM
RE: The Wii Disruption Theory - by Voyage 34 - 08-17-2008, 01:16 AM
RE: The Wii Disruption Theory - by Zee - 08-17-2008, 01:36 AM
RE: The Wii Disruption Theory - by LilGrim1991 - 08-17-2008, 08:08 AM
RE: The Wii Disruption Theory - by GrooveMan.exe - 08-17-2008, 08:55 AM
RE: The Wii Disruption Theory - by silent sniper - 08-18-2008, 01:45 AM
RE: The Wii Disruption Theory - by Alpha Six - 08-18-2008, 02:27 AM
RE: The Wii Disruption Theory - by PrettyNier - 08-18-2008, 02:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)