Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SA2B green hill zone
#6
(03-22-2010, 08:21 PM)joltthehedgehog09 Wrote: can i eliminate everything but the buzz bomber? ill get rid of everything else i apoligize i had no idea u had already ripped those textures XD

Heh, I don't mind at all. I'd just say you should make sure what you're ripping isn't already on the site for your own sake. As for the buzzbomber, apparently I already ripped him and the other enemies a while back as you can see here: http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_s...heet/22742
Sorry about that. But like I said there's a whole bunch of other stuff to rip still for that game and its prequel SA1/SADX which uses the same file formats. If you're up for it I say go for it. Smile
If you need help with something PM me and I'll do my best to help out with it.


Messages In This Thread
SA2B green hill zone - by joltthehedgehog09 - 03-21-2010, 12:10 PM
RE: SA2B green hill zone - by booscaster - 03-22-2010, 06:15 PM
RE: SA2B green hill zone - by joltthehedgehog09 - 03-22-2010, 06:43 PM
RE: SA2B green hill zone - by Shadowth117 - 03-22-2010, 07:52 PM
RE: SA2B green hill zone - by joltthehedgehog09 - 03-22-2010, 08:21 PM
RE: SA2B green hill zone - by Shadowth117 - 03-22-2010, 08:29 PM
RE: SA2B green hill zone - by joltthehedgehog09 - 03-23-2010, 12:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)