Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SA2B green hill zone
#4
Pretty much, but I didn't get the buzzbomber in mine actually. I'm not sure if I had it on another sheet or not, but there's a whole bunch of other stuff that has yet to be ripped for this game too.


Messages In This Thread
SA2B green hill zone - by joltthehedgehog09 - 03-21-2010, 12:10 PM
RE: SA2B green hill zone - by booscaster - 03-22-2010, 06:15 PM
RE: SA2B green hill zone - by joltthehedgehog09 - 03-22-2010, 06:43 PM
RE: SA2B green hill zone - by Shadowth117 - 03-22-2010, 07:52 PM
RE: SA2B green hill zone - by joltthehedgehog09 - 03-22-2010, 08:21 PM
RE: SA2B green hill zone - by Shadowth117 - 03-22-2010, 08:29 PM
RE: SA2B green hill zone - by joltthehedgehog09 - 03-23-2010, 12:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)