Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Some questions on gaming preferences
#8
full screen

platformer, but I do like explorable worlds. kinda like Super Mario 64-esque.

a few are fine, but if there're a zillion different things to get, no thanks.

combat and exploration...I like button mashing and interesting environments.

I wouldn't say it's EXTREMELY important, but music can definitely enhance a game and make it all the more memorable.

the same as the above. I don't mind a cookie cutter story if the gameplay is great, but a great story will make a game with great gameplay all the better.


Messages In This Thread
Some questions on gaming preferences - by mozzy - 03-21-2010, 02:21 PM
RE: Some questions on gaming preferences - by Jovian-12 - 03-22-2010, 09:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)