08-15-2008, 11:00 PM
The face needs to be moved a little to our right.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Something I'm working on for a friend.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Something I'm working on for a friend. - by Devicho - 08-15-2008, 10:21 PM
RE: Something I'm working on for a friend. - by CeeY - 08-15-2008, 10:33 PM
RE: Something I'm working on for a friend. - by Marioman20 - 08-15-2008, 10:35 PM
RE: Something I'm working on for a friend. - by TPoe - 08-15-2008, 11:00 PM
RE: Something I'm working on for a friend. - by Gors - 08-16-2008, 09:29 AM
RE: Something I'm working on for a friend. - by Adam - 08-16-2008, 09:36 PM
|