Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Luigi's Adventure: Divide and Conquer
#16
No, help would be giving me suggestions on how to fix it, instead of telling me to go back to the drawing board and come back so we can tell you the next idea stinks too.

*deep breath* Sorry.

I've taken your concerns with the story before my small team. My original idea was more copying instead of splitting, but there aren't many phrases dealing with copying, so it became "Divide" and "split." However, I see where you are coming from, and I'll try and address the concerns.

And, something I forgot to respond to earlier, the worlds seem like "they've been done in every Mario game ever" because . . . well, they have. I was going for a Mario feel with the worlds, and those themes seem to work pretty well for Nintendo.

Anyway, sorry for being a little stubborn. If there are any other glaring issues (besides graphics, splitting, world theme, and Dimentio's ressurrection) let me know, and I'll see what we can do.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Luigi's AdventuDivide and Conquer - by Marth - 03-17-2010, 03:28 PM
RE: Luigi's Adventure: Divide and Conquer - by RECKENEFIN - 03-19-2010, 08:40 AM
RE: Luigi's AdventuDivide and Conquer - by Maneko - 03-19-2010, 01:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)