Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PokémonJRPG Large-Scale Fangame for PC
(03-14-2010, 01:28 AM)sleepy Wrote:
(03-08-2010, 10:54 PM)Silver Wrote: If your looking for any ideas on how each pokemons ability can be put into pokequipment hit me up I've been told to be creative. I also do a little manga artwork myself Big Grin Anyways just PM me if your interested!


HSDHASDHBASdbhsdajdf oh jesus christ get out
If Memory serve correct I wasn't talking to you. Oh and do your self a favor and back off. I don't really care I was offering help because unlike you I actually have a brain that can be used to help people. Your ome pedophile drunk. Anyways Once again just PM me if you need any ideas or help


Peace


Messages In This Thread
RE: PokémonJRPG Large-Scale Fangame for PC - by Silver - 03-15-2010, 12:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)