Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pikachu colored Pichu is now being given through Wi-fi
#54
(03-07-2010, 02:47 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(03-06-2010, 11:33 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Are there any bonuses for preordering?

It comes with a Lugia figurine for SS, and a Ho-oH figurine for HG. And an Arceus figurine if you preorder both at the same time.

At my gamestop, they're giving the figurines out on launch day, so I'll go pick mine up then. I already fully paid for the game.
Wait, I thought they Scrapped the Arceus figure for the HG & SS pre-order because they gave Arceus away on Black Friday (If you bought Platinum that day)...

Also, I'm pretty sure I have both of mine paid off, although for some reason, my receipts say $37 instead of $40...


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pikachu colored Pichu is now being given through Wi-fi - by JoshR691 - 03-07-2010, 03:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)