Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Community Discussion: IRC Channel
#48
I can be on for forever and a half if I re-get IRC

In a way I don't agree with us getting one because I don't think it will last way too long. Maybe a month or two but it will basically dissolve like PTold's chat thingy did way back in the day.


Messages In This Thread
Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Adam - 02-22-2010, 10:43 PM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Adam - 03-07-2010, 01:29 AM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Maxpphire - 03-07-2010, 05:50 AM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Rhyme - 03-07-2010, 02:52 PM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by K.D. - 03-08-2010, 08:55 PM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Omega - 03-09-2010, 08:03 PM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Asther - 06-10-2010, 11:08 AM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Adam - 06-10-2010, 02:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)