Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Normal presentation, I guess
#1
Hey there! I'm new here.
Well, huh... my name is Vinícius and I've joined here to see the stuff people make, to look around, and maybe help in some way or another.

I can't really make sprites, but I know some 3D and I can make (or remake) music. deviantart is http://viniciuskps.deviantart.com (there's some music and 3D stuff I did there.)

Hoping to have a good time here. Smile


Messages In This Thread
Normal presentation, I guess - by viniciuskps - 03-06-2010, 05:27 PM
RE: Normal presentation, I guess - by triptych - 03-06-2010, 05:36 PM
RE: Normal presentation, I guess - by Adam - 03-06-2010, 05:48 PM
RE: Normal presentation, I guess - by triptych - 03-06-2010, 05:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)