Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pikachu colored Pichu is now being given through Wi-fi
#11
(03-05-2010, 04:08 PM)Andy Justicehammer Wrote: The spiky eared Pichu interests me, but not that Jirachi Pokemon. I know Max had his moment with it and I know it would be good too have it too complete a Pokedex, but I don't want one. Just the Pichu for me thanks.

Jirachi opens a new path in HG/SS that leads somewhere special


OK SO HERE IS HOW THINGS WORKEVery Sad

Gamestop is not giving away the Pichu, I didn't know I could get the Pichu at home until now and I did it like that. I did get the Jirachi from Gamestop though.

So now I have both, whee~


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pikachu colored Pichu is now being given through Wi-fi - by Maxpphire - 03-05-2010, 04:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)