Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

tSR, I need your help.
#29
(03-02-2010, 02:54 PM)Raz Wrote: There's a pretty old game (released in 2003) called Savage which has got a client for every platform (Linux, Mac and Windows) and that we could quite easily host on the tSR server. It's like a mix between RTS and FPS. It's kinda fun and would be something we could get a lot of people in on... http://www.s2games.com/savage/

Edit: Oh yeah, it's free to download the client. Forgot to mention that so you don't need to spend any money to play.
host it, and people will eventually join


Messages In This Thread
tSR, I need your help. - by a babyass man - 02-25-2010, 10:31 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by A.J. Nitro - 02-25-2010, 10:50 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Cobalt Blue - 02-25-2010, 11:07 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Teddy The Elite - 02-25-2010, 11:14 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by a babyass man - 02-25-2010, 11:21 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Shadowth117 - 02-25-2010, 11:24 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Cobalt Blue - 02-25-2010, 11:25 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Devicho - 02-26-2010, 01:33 AM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Omegajak - 02-26-2010, 03:14 AM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Teddy The Elite - 02-26-2010, 11:34 AM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Rosencrantz - 02-26-2010, 01:51 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Alpha Six - 02-26-2010, 01:53 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Jovian-12 - 02-26-2010, 01:54 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by GrooveMan.exe - 02-26-2010, 02:14 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by a babyass man - 02-26-2010, 09:48 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Kairos - 02-27-2010, 06:17 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by [robo9] - 02-26-2010, 08:04 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by TomGuycott - 02-26-2010, 08:33 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Vipershark - 02-27-2010, 06:20 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by GrooveMan.exe - 02-27-2010, 07:27 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Adam - 02-28-2010, 12:49 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Raz - 03-02-2010, 02:54 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Cobalt Blue - 03-03-2010, 09:50 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Vipershark - 03-02-2010, 03:32 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by a babyass man - 03-03-2010, 12:35 AM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Alex - 03-04-2010, 02:03 AM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Rhyme - 03-09-2010, 10:55 AM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Chutzpar - 03-11-2010, 01:41 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Alpha Six - 03-11-2010, 05:19 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Alpha Six - 03-11-2010, 06:31 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Chutzpar - 03-13-2010, 01:33 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Vipershark - 03-11-2010, 06:24 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Sengir - 03-11-2010, 11:57 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by TomGuycott - 03-12-2010, 12:24 AM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Rosencrantz - 03-12-2010, 05:00 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Sol - 03-12-2010, 01:01 AM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by Vipershark - 03-12-2010, 01:35 AM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by FLAMESTERART - 07-26-2010, 06:25 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-26-2010, 06:38 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by a babyass man - 07-26-2010, 06:57 PM
RE: tSR, I need your help. - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-26-2010, 07:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)