Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

New & confused.
#2
I'm not really that good at DS ripping, but I can pint you in the direction of people who can help you. I'll be moving your topic to the "sprite Discussion" forum.


Messages In This Thread
New & confused. - by Abominae - 03-02-2010, 05:06 PM
RE: New & confused. - by Ton - 03-02-2010, 05:44 PM
RE: New & confused. - by triptych - 03-02-2010, 05:49 PM
RE: New & confused. - by Abominae - 03-02-2010, 06:08 PM
RE: New & confused. - by Solink - 03-02-2010, 09:10 PM
RE: New & confused. - by Abominae - 03-03-2010, 02:50 PM
RE: New & confused. - by Solink - 03-03-2010, 05:11 PM
RE: New & confused. - by Abominae - 03-03-2010, 05:22 PM
RE: New & confused. - by Solink - 03-03-2010, 07:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)