Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Star Fox Fan Game Sprites Request
#1
Since I just got Game Maker, i want to test out my abilities with it. I've searched around the main site and the custom Fox sprites are pretty decent. But, I personally dont like them that much (no offence to the people who made them). I do not require an entire sheet, but at least a scrap of his body parts so that i can atleast make my own animations. Scraps should include parts for the following animations:
Running
Jumping
Idle
Walking
And some attacks
Thanks alot!Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
Star Fox Fan Game Sprites Request - by MaxTheNinjaKitten98 - 02-28-2010, 04:35 PM
RE: Star Fox Fan Game Sprites Request - by Kitsu - 02-28-2010, 04:55 PM
RE: Star Fox Fan Game Sprites Request - by Kitsu - 02-28-2010, 08:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)