Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

MOTHER 4 sprites
#1
[Image: mother4spritesao9.png]

This is a project I've been working on for quite some time. Their names are, from left to right, Greg, Edward, Blue (might be different later), and DJ Losis. The bear is just random, because I thought of including it into the party. I'd like criticism on the character-design and the sprites themselves, please.


Messages In This Thread
MOTHER 4 sprites - by Shouty - 08-13-2008, 03:10 AM
RE: MOTHER 4 sprites - by Phantom Killah - 08-13-2008, 09:12 AM
RE: MOTHER 4 sprites - by TPoe - 08-14-2008, 06:04 PM
RE: MOTHER 4 sprites - by Shouty - 08-14-2008, 06:11 PM
RE: MOTHER 4 sprites - by ~BRICKLIN~ - 08-14-2008, 06:43 PM
RE: MOTHER 4 sprites - by Shouty - 08-14-2008, 06:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)