Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprites for a game
#1
So my friend, LocoRoo, and I have been discussing a lot of things lately since I joined "Loco Works" (I sprite for him).
Roo has been planning a Mega Man styled game for sometime, so he told me, and we talked about that. Suddenly, my nose began to bleed horribly and I said something like "I'm like a blood man or something" and that gave Roo an idea for a boss in our game - Blood Man!

I was allowed to design Blood Man as I had been his "inspiration" and a few hours later I came up with these:
[Image: bloodmanwip.png]
[Image: bloodmaningamewip.png]
(These are both extremely WIP, btw.)

I think I have anti-aliased them too much! Cry

Can tSR help Siggy with his AA problems, or will it just go out of hand? Find out in the next episode of SIGMA'S SPRITE PROBLEMS.

But seriously, can anyone help me with anything else wrong with it?


Messages In This Thread
Sprites for a game - by Le Sigma - 02-26-2010, 07:38 PM
RE: Sprites for a game - by Neslug - 02-26-2010, 07:49 PM
RE: Sprites for a game - by Le Sigma - 02-26-2010, 07:53 PM
RE: Sprites for a game - by Neslug - 02-26-2010, 08:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)