Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Community Discussion: IRC Channel
#15
The only problem I really have with any sort of Spriting competition or challenge is that your always going to end up not having enough time to work on an entry fast enough to meet the deadline.

I think I recall that back when Mozzy was holding all of those sprite challenges everyone was complaining how you had to do a specific sprite in a week. Far as I'm concerned comps should at least be a month long.


Messages In This Thread
Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Adam - 02-22-2010, 10:43 PM
RE: Community Discussion: tSR Competitions - by DioShiba - 02-23-2010, 07:47 PM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Adam - 03-07-2010, 01:29 AM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Rhyme - 03-07-2010, 02:52 PM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by K.D. - 03-08-2010, 08:55 PM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Omega - 03-09-2010, 08:03 PM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Asther - 06-10-2010, 11:08 AM
RE: Community Discussion: IRC Channel - by Adam - 06-10-2010, 02:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)