Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Nes Sprite - Lady Opera
#5
Oh, I see, now that I saw that sheet, they look very simular in style, so good job

But I dont get the die, why does she get smaller?


Messages In This Thread
Nes Sprite - Lady Opera - by Chris - 08-11-2008, 10:17 PM
RE: Nes Sprite - Lady Opera - by ultimakid - 08-12-2008, 09:12 AM
RE: Nes Sprite - Lady Opera - by Ultimatedude - 08-12-2008, 09:25 AM
RE: Nes Sprite - Lady Opera - by Chris - 08-12-2008, 12:22 PM
RE: Nes Sprite - Lady Opera - by Ultimatedude - 08-12-2008, 01:53 PM
RE: Nes Sprite - Lady Opera - by Goemar - 08-12-2008, 06:58 PM
RE: Nes Sprite - Lady Opera - by Chris - 08-29-2008, 09:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)