Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Disregard this title
#6
well, I was originally going to put these in a flash. The guy is Pico, if you didn't know. I didn't attempt to make "the best chunk of pixel that was ever invented!", It was for a contest that was cancelled and I'm too much of a pack rat to delete it or whatever. 'Sides I mostly edit sprites anyhow. So... what type of bit would this be considered as? Btw, these weren't my best ones. My better ones got deleted when my computer crashed.


Messages In This Thread
Disregard this title - by Chdonga - 05-25-2008, 07:44 PM
RE: Disregard this title - by Adam - 05-25-2008, 07:48 PM
RE: Disregard this title - by Ragnarök - 05-25-2008, 07:49 PM
RE: Disregard this title - by Chdonga - 05-25-2008, 07:53 PM
RE: Disregard this title - by Zee - 05-25-2008, 07:56 PM
RE: Disregard this title - by Chdonga - 05-25-2008, 08:02 PM
RE: Disregard this title - by Ragnarök - 05-25-2008, 08:04 PM
RE: Disregard this title - by Zeph - 05-25-2008, 11:23 PM
RE: Disregard this title - by Maxpphire - 05-29-2008, 04:50 PM
RE: Disregard this title - by Zeph - 05-29-2008, 05:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)