Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Enemy concept sprite
#13
Hey, you made an edit JUST editing the hues of the existing shades, and I thought it incorrect. When you change only one thing, and I think it incorrect, I feel I should comment on it. Also, there's no way of me knowing it was "just a quick edit," and I never said I expected effort, just correctness.
The improved sprite is nice, btw. Couple of choices I personally find curious(the second brightest highlight color mostly, that pink one, it doesn't seem visible from zoomed out, could probably use contrast), but overall nice.


Messages In This Thread
Enemy concept sprite - by Marth - 02-15-2010, 11:35 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Darking - 02-16-2010, 12:25 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Ego - 02-16-2010, 06:05 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Marth - 02-16-2010, 08:27 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Neslug - 02-16-2010, 09:06 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Ego - 02-17-2010, 03:24 AM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Neslug - 02-17-2010, 10:50 AM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Tea - 02-17-2010, 11:29 AM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Ego - 02-17-2010, 12:32 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Tea - 02-17-2010, 12:34 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Ego - 02-17-2010, 12:41 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Neslug - 02-17-2010, 01:03 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Ego - 02-17-2010, 01:23 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Neslug - 02-17-2010, 01:39 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Ego - 02-17-2010, 01:52 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Gors - 02-17-2010, 02:40 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Marth - 02-17-2010, 07:57 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Marth - 02-17-2010, 09:17 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Ego - 02-17-2010, 09:28 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Marth - 02-18-2010, 04:40 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by triptych - 02-18-2010, 04:50 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Marth - 02-18-2010, 04:54 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Wes - 02-18-2010, 05:02 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by triptych - 02-18-2010, 05:10 PM
RE: Enemy concept sprite - by Marth - 02-18-2010, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)