02-16-2010, 11:30 PM
Hmm guess I'm late to the party I wanted to avoid this thread thought it was just going to be a continuous back and forth Sonic bash and reinforce hope thread.
Just watched the video.
I'm excited.
I'm already sold.
If you not I'm sorry, your a fucking [spoiler] Whatever you know you find offence to me calling you. If you don't have anything then my other option is to give you this very short rope with a very high ceiling. [/spoiler]
Yeah. I'm that sold on this game.
Just watched the video.
I'm excited.
I'm already sold.
If you not I'm sorry, your a fucking [spoiler] Whatever you know you find offence to me calling you. If you don't have anything then my other option is to give you this very short rope with a very high ceiling. [/spoiler]
Yeah. I'm that sold on this game.

