Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Final Fantasy Legend I,II & III Ripping AND Revamping
#1
SaGa is such an forgotten series. These sprites are way too beautiful to go to waste. So, i thought on starting ripping and revamping (And remaking, but that's something that I'm doing by myself) these games. Revamping is waaay too easy, I can do it alone. But the ripping no, I don't have patience for ripping. So, let's do it Together? Final Fantasy Legend I,II and III are GBC games, if you don't know, Take a peek if you want. (Search)

So... What I've done so far... (In a whooping one day of work.)

FFL3

[Image: 28v6jie.png]
(Yes, RPG Maker Format *Sigh*)
Gonna organize after i finish ripping AND revamping.
[Image: nuix0.png]
(I probably will change her later...)
[Image: 16h0dz.jpg]
(Gotta redo the park and the trees. Also, some signs as well.)
[Image: ke8a9w.png]
(Sorry for the messed up palette, gonna fix it.)

FFL2

[Image: rc7j21.png]
(Decent colours.)

Humm... That's it. I guess....


Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy Legend I,II & III Ripping AND Revamping - by JosephSeraph - 02-16-2010, 04:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)