08-11-2008, 12:29 PM
I need some one that can get me the bodies and heads in all 4 directions.
The Zoras are the hard ones for me...
I can't make them look good
The Zoras are the hard ones for me...
I can't make them look good
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Zelda project.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Zelda project. - by Ahruon the archer - 08-10-2008, 05:37 PM
RE: Zelda project. - by gangster guy - 08-10-2008, 05:45 PM
RE: Zelda project. - by GrooveMan.exe - 08-10-2008, 05:58 PM
RE: Zelda project. - by Ahruon the archer - 08-11-2008, 12:08 PM
RE: Zelda project. - by Flagrama - 08-15-2008, 05:00 PM
RE: Zelda project. - by camds - 08-11-2008, 12:19 PM
RE: Zelda project. - by Ahruon the archer - 08-11-2008, 12:29 PM
RE: Zelda project. - by GrooveMan.exe - 08-15-2008, 05:32 PM
|