Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How to easily rip Arcade sprites from F4 Palett screen getting original size Sprites
#6
THIS IS AWESOME!!! First I discover the Kawaks tileshot factory and now the F4 pallete for MAME.

I did not know about this. I was only thinking of ripping the character sprites from a game I'm gonna rip from MAME because there was no way I could possibly rip everything since I could not disable layers, but with the F4 pallete, it's very easy. Thank you my friend for the information.

I also want to mention you should press ENTER to switch between screens and the [ and ] keys switch between tile size. You should've mentioned that.


Messages In This Thread
RE: How to easily rip Arcade sprites from F4 Palett screen getting original size Sprites - by TKGB - 02-15-2010, 03:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)