Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Everything in M&L:SS Style V1 (600+ sprites currently)
#28
well I mean I could edit the sheet so it only shows my sprites, but something like that would be better for Sprite Discussion.

And not everyone knows about every sprite resource. Some people might "main" a sprite resource as well.

And it's not like it's gonna stay in this topic forever. The reason it doesn't have a credit tag is because it's incomplete. If it ever gets completed, there will be a massive tag I guarantee it.

And I'm glad someone realizes I'm not trying to steal...


Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything in M&L:SS Style V1 - by Blitz - 02-04-2010, 04:44 PM
RE: Everything in M&L:SS Style V1 - by CeeY - 02-09-2010, 07:43 PM
RE: Everything in M&L:SS Style V1 - by Marth - 02-09-2010, 08:13 PM
RE: Everything in M&L:SS Style V1 - by Sengir - 02-09-2010, 09:16 PM
RE: Everything in M&L:SS Style V1 - by Koopaul - 02-09-2010, 10:37 PM
RE: Everything in M&L:SS Style V1 - by Chaoxys - 02-10-2010, 10:57 AM
RE: Everything in M&L:SS Style V1 - by Jdaster64 - 02-10-2010, 11:38 AM
RE: Everything in M&L:SS Style V1 - by Solink - 02-10-2010, 09:11 PM
RE: Everything in M&L:SS Style V1 (600+ sprites currently) - by Azure-Tranquility - 02-12-2010, 02:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)