No, I made some of my own. the li'l items are all made by me (except for the blue flamey thing, that's one of Happosai's moves) I'm going to add more stuff on custom animations once I get the chance, but yeah it looks like an edit, I'm not good at making sprites that aren't 8-bit. You have to admit though, this is decent.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
SuperAwsome Adventure Ukiki
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
SuperAwsome Adventure Ukiki - by Chdonga - 05-25-2008, 07:00 PM
RE: Super Kickass Adventure Ukiki - by Ragnarök - 05-25-2008, 07:20 PM
RE: Super Kickass Adventure Ukiki - by Chdonga - 05-25-2008, 07:26 PM
RE: Super Kickass Adventure Ukiki - by Chdonga - 05-25-2008, 07:41 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

