Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites.
#13
Yeah, I can do it, but then I will be editing the sprite of other people. I want to do the sprite custom, so I will work in mine to make it look better, though I think mine is cute xD, while though Vic's version is really good, it dont look like the Megaman from MMPUp!
BTW, have you ever seen how he looks in the game?


Messages In This Thread
WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites. - by Darking - 02-07-2010, 01:38 PM
RE: WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites. - by Gors - 02-07-2010, 01:40 PM
RE: WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites. - by Darking - 02-07-2010, 06:12 PM
RE: WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites. - by Darking - 02-08-2010, 04:11 PM
RE: WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites. - by Vic - 02-08-2010, 06:53 PM
RE: WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites. - by Darking - 02-09-2010, 02:02 AM
RE: WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites. - by Darking - 02-10-2010, 01:33 PM
RE: WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites. - by Alex - 02-10-2010, 02:00 PM
RE: WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites. - by Darking - 02-11-2010, 10:26 AM
RE: WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites. - by Darking - 02-11-2010, 04:44 PM
RE: WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites. - by Goemar - 02-11-2010, 04:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)