Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sega CD: Lunar- the Silver Star
#2
Nice sprites, but I prefer the graphics from the PSone part (the portraits are drawn better).
LunaYoshi Wrote:I think these credit shots show much more of what happened to the characters at the end of the game.
Lunar SSSC has no credit shots, but there are several scenes which are showing the future of each character. I would say it's not very different.


Messages In This Thread
Sega CD: Lunar- the Silver Star - by LunaYoshi - 02-09-2010, 04:05 PM
RE: Sega CD: Lunar- the Silver Star - by Davy Jones - 02-10-2010, 10:02 AM
RE: Sega CD: Lunar- the Silver Star - by Ton - 02-10-2010, 10:50 AM
RE: Sega CD: Lunar- the Silver Star - by Ton - 02-11-2010, 01:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)