Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Serious discussion of Current Consoles (PS3, X360, Wii)
#11
(08-09-2008, 08:16 AM)Raytheon Wrote:
Quote:The 360 is great, though Microsoft is starting to show their greedy side more now. The monthly subscription cost for Live is annoying and I'd probably never buy one because of that.
50 bucks for a year comes with headset what are you poor living on the street.

It only costs that much if you devote yourself to an entire year at a time. Besides, I value my money, because I work for it. It's a balance, and the price isn't worth what minimal extra fun it could provide (especially since I don't care for most of 360's game library).


Messages In This Thread
RE: A very serious discussion of consoles, pros and cons, and how they differ. - by Yoder - 08-09-2008, 04:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)