Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

would like to appologize
#1
If any of you remember me i didnt have to much of a good start here with people acting like jerks for no reason, yes if any of you are reading this im apologizing for what ever little thing it might have been that offended you. Though in my defence I would say that you people wearnt very welcoming to any of the ideas I had wich I thought was odd considering how this place is supposed to be one oppend to the ideas of the members. Once again to thos people that for what ever strange reason who were offended I say sorry. I hope this time we can atleast get along better.Tongue


Messages In This Thread
would like to appologize - by onyx801 - 02-02-2010, 10:06 PM
RE: would like to appologize - by Alpha Six - 02-02-2010, 10:08 PM
RE: would like to appologize - by Adam - 02-02-2010, 10:17 PM
RE: would like to appologize - by onyx801 - 02-02-2010, 10:22 PM
RE: would like to appologize - by Gold - 02-11-2010, 12:42 AM
RE: would like to appologize - by onyx801 - 03-13-2010, 09:09 PM
RE: would like to appologize - by Nick - 03-18-2010, 04:06 PM
RE: would like to appologize - by PrettyNier - 03-18-2010, 04:16 PM
RE: would like to appologize - by Nick - 03-18-2010, 04:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)