Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Star Fox (Custom) – Sprite Discussion Thread
#21
(01-28-2010, 11:06 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: i'd really like this thread to be closed because to this point, it really seems more of a hit & run attemp of attention whoring.

unless of course OP actually shows that he is working outside the existing poses of the original sprite. if not, this does nothing but draw people's interest for nothing.

Hey, come on man. This is just the start. Didn't you check my title? I'm still a newbie at this. I want to branch out and do fully custom things, in the style I've been using thus far. In fact, I was thinking about doing some more sprites for the Arwing right now.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Fox (Custom) – Sprite Discussion Thread - by Grey_Wolf_Leader - 01-31-2010, 01:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)