Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic Advance Custom Pose Project
#29
(12-28-2008, 11:49 PM)Charade31596 Wrote: Hi everybody.
I'm sure MFS-ers would recognise this, the Sonic Advance Custom pose project!
Do-daa-do-daa-na-na-na-na! (needs new theme tune).
Well, anyway, I've brought that project here, but don't worry. NOT SPRITE THEFT. I am known as NeoShadow at that forum, but the NeoShadow here is a friend of mine.
Any way, onto what this project is. This is a project to make Custom poses of Sonic in Sonic Advance (not battle) style.
The newest sheet update is here (I am listed as NeoShadow):
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/NeoShadow...update.png
Please contribute.
Ummmmm, How do you make custom poses for a sprite?Question


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Advance Custom Pose Project - by Cshad - 12-30-2008, 01:27 AM
RE: Sonic Advance Custom Pose Project - by Gaia - 12-30-2008, 11:09 AM
RE: Sonic Advance Custom Pose Project - by Svyat - 12-30-2008, 07:19 PM
RE: Sonic Advance Custom Pose Project - by Leon - 06-28-2009, 10:14 AM
RE: Sonic Advance Custom Pose Project - by MaxTheNinjaKitten98 - 01-29-2010, 09:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)