Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Old and New Custom Sprites.
#10
Okay, well with that ordeal over. We can get back on topic it out. Sorry I guess...

Good point Jdaster. Although I think if I re-coloured it it wouldn't look right. I'll give it a go though to see how it turns out.

I'll see how the sprites work animated Xander, hopefully they will animate properly. I'll post 'em up as soon as they're done.


Messages In This Thread
Old and New Custom Sprites. - by EF-WHY-EL - 01-27-2010, 10:33 PM
RE: Old and New Custom Sprites. - by Ngamer01 - 01-27-2010, 10:37 PM
RE: Old and New Custom Sprites. - by [robo9] - 01-28-2010, 12:05 AM
RE: Old and New Custom Sprites. - by Vipershark - 01-28-2010, 12:21 AM
RE: Old and New Custom Sprites. - by EF-WHY-EL - 01-28-2010, 04:56 AM
RE: Old and New Custom Sprites. - by Alpha Six - 01-28-2010, 07:27 AM
RE: Old and New Custom Sprites. - by [robo9] - 01-28-2010, 12:31 AM
RE: Old and New Custom Sprites. - by Vipershark - 01-28-2010, 01:03 AM
RE: Old and New Custom Sprites. - by Jdaster64 - 01-28-2010, 07:48 AM
RE: Old and New Custom Sprites. - by EF-WHY-EL - 01-28-2010, 03:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)