01-26-2010, 12:31 AM
Phew... Two weeks ago I never thought ripping these guys would even be possible. But here they are, the remainder of the bosses from Little Samson for the NES. There is one secret boss I didn't rip, but technically he's a boss made out of a regular enemy, and while he has unique behavior, his sprites are just like the regular enemy he's based on. He'll end up in the regular enemy sheet, whenever I get around to that.
Also, turns out I made a small typo on my sheet of the Magicians. The main villain is Ta-Keed, not Tal-Keed. Oh well, not a big deal.
![[Image: lilsamiconcyclops.png]](http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5024/lilsamiconcyclops.png)
![[Image: lilsamiconknight.png]](http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/9828/lilsamiconknight.png)
![[Image: lilsamicondragon.png]](http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6254/lilsamicondragon.png)
![[Image: lilsamiconreaper.png]](http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9286/lilsamiconreaper.png)
![[Image: lilsamiconwaterjinn.png]](http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5287/lilsamiconwaterjinn.png)
![[Image: lilsamicontidalwyrm.png]](http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2714/lilsamicontidalwyrm.png)
![[Image: lilsamiconskullwraith.png]](http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8373/lilsamiconskullwraith.png)
![[Image: lilsamicongoldenmagicia.png]](http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2248/lilsamicongoldenmagicia.png)
![[Image: lilsamicontakeed.png]](http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1833/lilsamicontakeed.png)
And let me take this opprotunity to say HA! Take that Ta-Keed! I ripped your black outline, and now I know how to keep doing it!
I was actually pleasantly surprised when I decided to beat this game on its harder mode, because in the first mode (I think Easy mode), the Golden Magician is the last boss. Not only do you get a nice, purplish last boss, but you also get a rematch with the monster versions of the main four magicians. Two at a time!
Also, turns out I made a small typo on my sheet of the Magicians. The main villain is Ta-Keed, not Tal-Keed. Oh well, not a big deal.
And let me take this opprotunity to say HA! Take that Ta-Keed! I ripped your black outline, and now I know how to keep doing it!
I was actually pleasantly surprised when I decided to beat this game on its harder mode, because in the first mode (I think Easy mode), the Golden Magician is the last boss. Not only do you get a nice, purplish last boss, but you also get a rematch with the monster versions of the main four magicians. Two at a time!
