Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Deku Link and Some Others
#1
[Image: DekuLinkAugust7thv2.png]

I've been looking around this forum for some time and seeing all the amazing sprites people can make (especially the two smash projects) has inspired me to try something other than Pokemon edits. So I'm posting here to see what I can improve before I try to make a sprite sheet so I can submit it to the main site. Thanks. Genki ^_^


Messages In This Thread
Deku Link and Some Others - by Firebird306 - 08-07-2008, 06:09 AM
RE: Deku Link Sprites - by Firebird306 - 08-10-2008, 01:32 AM
RE: Deku Link Sprites - by Torres - 08-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Re: Deku Link Sprites - by Firebird306 - 08-16-2008, 12:08 AM
RE: Deku Link Sprites - by Marioman20 - 08-16-2008, 12:27 AM
RE: Deku Link Sprites - by kirbyace - 08-16-2008, 08:54 AM
RE: Deku Link and Some Others - by Firebird306 - 08-23-2008, 10:45 PM
RE: Deku Link and Some Others - by ~BRICKLIN~ - 08-24-2008, 11:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)