Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
#43
Slight bump here. For there's something new coming... or is it?

The Ptolemaic soldier sheet has been updated with the frames with the shield. Thought I could've made it a separate sheet and call it a day, but seems like it wasn't a possibility. Long story short, I said "Forget it" and put the shielded frames in the main sheet.

First post is where the sheet is, as usual. Look for a sky blue-like "Updated" beside the sheet's name.

In other news, I'm officially ready to tackle Metal Slug 7(And about DANG time.). Anybody who's willing to share their experience in tile ripping, not to mention NDS sprite ripping, come on in and give a shout.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 08-07-2008, 03:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)