01-24-2010, 11:24 AM
You do realize there was a sub forum meant for introduction topics right above the new thread button right?
but ether way welcome to the forum
but ether way welcome to the forum
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: This poll was a mistake! You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes it was | 3 | 60.00% | |
| No it wasn't. | 2 | 40.00% | |
| Total | 5 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
I guess this is my introduction topic.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I guess this is my introduction topic. - by jer2ger - 01-24-2010, 11:03 AM
RE: I guess this is my introduction topic. - by DioShiba - 01-24-2010, 11:24 AM
RE: I guess this is my introduction topic. - by jer2ger - 01-24-2010, 11:26 AM
RE: I guess this is my introduction topic. - by GrooveMan.exe - 01-24-2010, 11:30 AM
RE: I guess this is my introduction topic. - by jer2ger - 01-24-2010, 11:41 AM
RE: I guess this is my introduction topic. - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-24-2010, 02:00 PM
|