I'm ripping sprites from the CD-i Zelda games. Before I rip more Faces of Evil sprites, I'm ripping sprites from Wand of Gamelon.
Sprites that are on the site but not this post:
Armos: The icon disappeared. Imageshack probably removed the icon.
Ushrom: The icon linked to a 404 error. Imageshack probably removed the sprite sheet.
Sprites that I can't rip:
Fisherman/Blacksmith: His white hair blends with the white background when he's a fisherman.
Swamp Wizard: He wears brown robes that blend with the walls of his house.
Duke Onkled: His robes are the same color as the wall.
Zelda
Enemies
![[Image: peahat.png]](http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2113/peahat.png)
Bosses
![[Image: ganon.png]](http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4330/ganon.png)
NPCs
![[Image: harkinian.png]](http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6489/harkinian.png)
Miscellaneous
Sprites that are on the site but not this post:
Armos: The icon disappeared. Imageshack probably removed the icon.
Ushrom: The icon linked to a 404 error. Imageshack probably removed the sprite sheet.
Sprites that I can't rip:
Fisherman/Blacksmith: His white hair blends with the white background when he's a fisherman.
Swamp Wizard: He wears brown robes that blend with the walls of his house.
Duke Onkled: His robes are the same color as the wall.
Zelda
Enemies
![[Image: peahat.png]](http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2113/peahat.png)
Bosses
![[Image: ganon.png]](http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4330/ganon.png)
NPCs
![[Image: harkinian.png]](http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6489/harkinian.png)
Miscellaneous

