Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Strife Stuff (And other 2D FPS's that I will rip)
#10
[quote='RGamesINC' pid='21721' dateline='1217980207']
Yeah, I use Skulltag as well, much fun is had on it.

I will have to play you when I get my laptop (Router blocks online gaming against others on this computer. If you use IDE [Internet doom explorer] can you give me your name and I'll add you to my buddy list [mine is liam543] HAPPY FRAGGING)

Do you know how to open the command menu (Trust me its fun. You can go in 3rd person mode, you can fly and you can spawn objects)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Strife Stuff - by Dolphman - 07-28-2008, 11:16 PM
RE: Strife Stuff - by liam543 - 08-05-2008, 04:00 AM
RE: Strife Stuff - by RGamesINC - 07-28-2008, 11:43 PM
RE: Strife Stuff - by RGamesINC - 07-29-2008, 04:20 PM
RE: Strife Stuff - by Dazz - 08-04-2008, 03:15 PM
RE: Strife Stuff - by RGamesINC - 08-04-2008, 06:39 PM
RE: Strife Stuff - by Dazz - 08-04-2008, 06:43 PM
RE: Strife Stuff (And other 2D FPS's that I will rip) - by liam543 - 08-06-2008, 02:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)